Shoe Hunting at SHS

Kate Wasson, Anna Wasson, Natalie List, and Chris Aden

Back to Article
Back to Article

Shoe Hunting at SHS

Chris finds some

Chris finds some "crikey" shoes.

Chris finds some "crikey" shoes.

Chris finds some "crikey" shoes.

Kate Wasson, Anna Wasson, Chris Aden, and Natalie List, Staff Reporters

Watch as staff reporter, Chris Aden, embarks on a remote journey through the school in search to find the most trending shoes. If you are thinking about buying some new shoes, you might want to jot down some of the “crikiest” shoes Chris finds (listed in no particular order):

1. Vans: A lot of students own a pair of vans. It’s no surprise for the shoe company offers several styles and colors that will suit you perfectly. You can even purchase them with a print of Chris’s “natural habitat” or the same colors as red velvet cupcakes.
  2. Steve Maddens: If you are in need of some stylish leather boots and still want your feet to be warm for winter, don’t be afraid to take a look at this shoe company. These shoes will definitely force an onlooker to say “Zayummm”.
  3. Ariats: For you country boys and girls out there looking for the best boots to rock your style, look no further. Sure, Ariats are on the pricier side, but nothing can beat the quality and options this company has to offer.
  4. Chacos: Whether you like them open toed or not, chacos will allow you to conquer any terrain with the best mountain look. These casual shoes will go well with almost any outfit and the company offers enough to keep you moving for any season.
  5. Clarks: If you are a clog, slipper, or even a boot person, then you might want to take a look at Bonnie’s favorite shoe company. It has several different types of shoes to offer, so you will surely find a pair that suits you best.